Friday, February 20, 2009

Hello!

Hello to all far and near! (ok thats overdoing it)
So right now i am really bored. Ya. The whole rest of my family is watchin slumdog millionaire, but from a long way off, it sounds waayyyy too sad. it also looks like it might be sorta scary. so instead, i started this blog. THIS IS MY FIRST POST!!!! i will now write about random stuffs about everyday life, and DOLPHINS!!! (no kidding...)
Ok!!!

Soo, about today.... I am sooo happy that it is a Friday! ya, so i feel @ the top of the world today. I just noticed somthing. For the examples, these blog ppl put the most RANDOM things. Like for "Labels for this post" they have "e.g. scooters, vacation, fall". Who would even label their things with scooter????? OK!! That is the end of my new post. I will post a lot more. STAY TUNED!! (dandandaaaan)

No comments:

Post a Comment