Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hi again...

Hello again!
This shall be my second EVER post. OMGLOLZ!!! jkjk. so ya. I just came back from my school thing. It was a failure. February and March are the MOST depressing months EVER because theres like nothing to look forward to and there is school for like one and a half month with no vacations.... :'(
I've been wondering. I wonder if i am any good at art at all. I always thought i was a little gifted in arts cuz i m good @ music, but now i am doubting that i am good at like drawing and painting and stuff. just a thought for me... This is completely changing the subject, but i think that i should get more free time!! i barely have any time to do anything worthwile (ok wat i mean is i hardly have time to do stuff that would make me all nostalgic when i grow up...). Just always work work work. the fondest memories... they would be from the summer. the school year is just like eat read work sleep. how INTERESTING!!!! i heart summer vacation. i think it is sooo comfy and awesome 2 be playin this random video game on wii (mostly mario kart) and have the AC on... aaahhhh...

1 comment: